The Authors Alliance Partner Program (A2P2) is a new subscription option for organizations. By joining A2P2, organizations can leverage our expertise in copyright, open access, publication contracts, and getting rights back in order to expand the capacity of library and scholarly communications professionals to serve faculty, researchers, and students. Together, we can help authors manage rights throughout their careers and improve the availability and discoverability of knowledge and culture.
Why Join A2P2?
- Save time and increase your capacity to provide up-to-date, reliable, and consistent rights management education to authors with our teaching and learning resources.
- “Workshops in a box” that contain everything you need to prepare for and deliver workshops on topics that help authors manage rights throughout their publishing lifecycle, from negotiating for author-friendly terms in a publication contract to getting rights back.
- Webinars and other professional development resources to support your training activities.
- Curated collection of third-party materials that form a one-stop shop for trusted training and curricular resources.
- Stay informed with our quarterly newsletter and periodic issue briefs that help you keep abreast of and navigate developments in the rapidly changing publishing landscape.
- Help steer our resource and policy agenda through priority member channels that offer you the opportunity to weigh in on our advocacy to advance sound copyright policies and provide input that will guide the development of our author-facing resources.
- Support the community of authors and institutions working together to expand access to knowledge and culture for the public good.
Still have questions? Check out the A2P2 FAQs.
Subscriptions for 2020-2021
Following a successful 1-year pilot, A2P2 will officially launch in August 2020. Partners are encouraged to support the success of A2P2 by participating at a level that aligns with your institution size and budget. Subscribers in all categories receive the same benefits.
- SUSTAINING: $5,000 annually
- SPONSORING: $3,000 annually
- SUPPORTING: $1,500 annually
Subscriptions run from August 1 through July 31. Please contact email@example.com if you would like to subscribe to A2P2 for the 2020-2021 academic year.