Since our founding in 2014, we have offered high-quality educational materials that help authors understand and manage their rights. In 2019, we launched the Authors Alliance Partner Program (A2P2) to support the organizations working with authors to expand access to knowledge and culture for the public good.
Why Support A2P2?
Your financial support of the A2P2 program helps us:
- Create resources that increases the capacity of library and scholarly communications professionals to provide up-to-date, reliable, and consistent rights management education to authors, including:
- “Workshops in a box” that contain everything needed to prepare for and deliver workshops on topics that help authors manage rights throughout their publishing lifecycle, from negotiating for author-friendly terms in a publication contract to getting rights back.
- Pre-recorded webinars on rights management topics to support teaching and learning activities.
- Keep the community informed with periodic issue briefs that help library and scholarly communications professionals navigate developments in the rapidly changing publishing landscape.
- Release these materials openly under Creative Commons licenses.
- Bolster the community of authors and institutions working together to expand access to knowledge and culture for the public good.
Partners are encouraged to support the success of A2P2 by participating at a level that aligns with your institution size and budget.
- SUSTAINING: $5,000 annually
- SPONSORING: $3,000 annually
- SUPPORTING: $1,500 annually
- PAY WHAT YOU CAN: We welcome all supporters, regardless of budget. Just let us know what you are able to contribute!
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions or would like to support A2P2.